Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
Welcome to the Behavioral Health Workforce ARPA Awards
Thank you for your interest in the Behavioral Health Workforce ARPA Awards program. This one-time funding will be disbursed through a competitive application process based on the four major categories outlined in LB1014. Any Nebraska organization/provider is eligible to apply for these awards. Awards will be given until all funding is expended or until ARPA funding ends, whichever occurs first. All ARPA funding has to be obligated by December 31, 2024 and expended by December 31, 2026.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
The first step to submit an application is to create an account. See the instructions below.
Schedule – Fiscal Year 1 (2022-2023)
Application Period 1:
- August – applications open for submissions
- October – applications close October 14, 2022
- November – applications are reviewed
- December – awards announced
Application Period 2:
- February – applications open for submissions Feb. 27, 2023
- April – applications close April 10, 2023
- April to May – applications are reviewed
- June - awards announced
Before submitting an application, please follow these instructions:
- Create an User Profile by selecting My Account.
- Download and complete the Budget Form Template. This is required for the Budget Information section.
Budget Form Template
If you are experiencing technical issues with the fillable PDF version, please use the Word Doc version.
Budget Form Template - Word
- Review the Uniform Guidance listing of allowable costs and the BHECN Award Terms and Conditions.
- Start an application.
- You may return to review your applications by selecting My Account> My applications. All started applications are saved as incomplete until finalized. You may save your progress and return to complete the application at anytime before the submission window closes.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact BHECN_ARPA@unmc.edu